SHIPPING AND PAYMENTS
I. Shipping methods:
- By GLS shipping company. Shipping within Europe is 10 EUR for orders under 85 EUR. Free shipinning for orders over 85 EUR.
- By DHL shipping company or Czech post. Shipping worldwide will be calculated individually.
- Personally at Sokolská 1793/50, Praha 2, 120 00.
- Shipping in the Czech Republic is 90 CZK for orders under 1900 CZK and 6 EUR in Slovakia for orders under 75 EUR. Free shipinning in the Czech Republic and Slovakia for orders over 1900 CZK or 75 EUR.
II. Payment methods:
- Onlilne bank transfer:
Bank account in CZK, account number: 2100529437/2010, IBAN: CZ2320100000002100529437, BIC: FIOBCZPPXXX, Fio banka, a.s.;
Bank account in EUR, account number: 2300639577/2010, IBAN: CZ6020100000002300639577, BIC: FIOBCZPPXXX, Fio banka, a.s.;
Bank account in USD, account number: 2600639579/2010, IBAN: CZ4120100000002600639579, BIC: FIOBCZPPXXX, Fio banka, a.s..
- Online via payment gateway: payments by card, banking applications and express bank transfers.
- Online via PayPal (email@example.com).
- Cash on delivery when delivered (if it is possible for your country).
- In cash when picked up (in Prague, Czech Republic)
- By card when picked up (in Prague, Czech Republic)
More information about shipping and payments:
You can pick up your order personally in our supply point. Otherwise will be delivered by shipping company.
Standardly, we ship the goods to your chosen address with the shipping company GLS. We use the flexible delivery service, as soon as the ordered product is ready for shipping, you will receive an e-mail or text message with information about the delivery of the package. In the morning on the day of delivery, GLS will send you the second e-mail or text message that includes a three-hour delivery time range. The message also includes the telephone number of the delivering driver and GLS customer service. When the first delivery attempt is unsuccessful, GLS will send you the third e-mail or text message, with a direct link to the GLS Delivery Manager, where you can choose from a variety of delivery options (eg new date, another address or redirect the package to GLS ParcelShop ).
We also strive to reduce the impact on the environment by using Think Green service. For compensating of CO2 emissions which rice because of transportation of parcels, we invest through GLS in a non-governmental project for ecovering and protection of environment in the Czech Republic.
You can make payments for purchased goods comfortably through the payment gateway (ComGate), where you can choose from a payment by card (Visa, MasterCard), payment via bank application or express bank transfer.
Payments make via payment gateway ComGate are secured according to the highest security standards and all transferred and stored information is always encrypted.
You can also pay for your orders via online bank transfers, PayPal, cash on delivery or personally in cash on by card.